The only place where you can discuss your medical problem with the Family Doctor & can talk with your friends on regarding health matters.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» natural things for hair dressing
Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:13 pm by sithumina

» What Is Meningitis ?
Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:27 am by lakshika

» What Is Middle Ear Infection ?
Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:24 am by lakshika

» What Is Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)?
Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am by chamari

» What Is Osteoporosis ?
Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:16 am by chamari

» What Is Premature Labor ?
Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:12 am by chamari

» What Is Sinusitis ?
Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:00 am by seneth

» What Is Tinnitus ?
Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:57 pm by seneth

» What Are Varicose Veins ?
Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:54 pm by seneth

» Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence)
Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:52 pm by seneth

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to reduce the cheeks size on Wed May 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Iam a skiny person but I have very chubby cheeks. I am planning to reduce my cheeks while building the body. is their any exersize I can practice to reduce the size of cheeks?

View user profile

2 Re: how to reduce the cheeks size on Wed May 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Admin

Admin
If you want to reduce face fat, you have a few options in how to do it. Some are risky, some are questionable and some are proven. Unfortunately, the ones with the fastest and most dramatic results are the most expensive and present the most risk to your health.

Liposuction is the fastest method to reduce face fat. It’s expensive, you’ll be sore while healing, you’ll need recovery time, you face the risks of major surgery.

And also you asked about any exersice to reduce your cheek size. I'll give you an idea for that.

Perform basic cheek drills as part of your daily routine to counteract the effects of aging on your facial muscles. As your face contains muscles that can (and should) be exercised like any other part of your body, a facial training regime will help to restore muscle tone and tautness to areas of your face. Sit comfortably in a chair and place your fingertips lightly on your cheeks. Using your cheek muscles, alternate between pouting and puckering your lips a total of 10 times before relaxing. This constitutes one set. Repeat this drill a total of 10 times every day.

View user profile http://familydoctor.findtalk.biz

3 Re: how to reduce the cheeks size on Thu May 27, 2010 9:50 am

Many thanks for your kindness. I will try with this definetly and hope to get good results.

Using chewingum can help my matter also?

View user profile

4 Re: how to reduce the cheeks size on Thu May 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Admin

Admin
sithumina wrote:Many thanks for your kindness. I will try with this definetly and hope to get good results.

Using chewingum can help my matter also?

Thank for keep in touch this forum.

Yes my dear, chewingum can help your matter up to some extend.

I'll provide you some more guide ...

The followings are some face exercises to help reduce your fat face and tighten your face muscles:

1) Eye exercises
Look straight and close your eyes tightly for about ten seconds. Now open them wide and hold this position for about ten seconds. Do this twice. Now wink one eye at a time such that both your mouth and cheek muscle is stretched. Hold on for about ten seconds. Repeat this procedure five times.

2) Cheek exercises
Your cheek is the most prominent part of your face. If you have chubby cheeks, smiling is a good exercise for your cheeks. Smile and laugh more. Smile as wide as you can with your lips closed and again with your teeth showing. Do this three to four times. Immediately you will start to experience burning sensation in your cheeks. This implies that your face muscle is working.
You can also work your cheeks by closing your lips and then suck in both cheeks such that they become hollow. Hold on for about ten seconds and then relax. Repeat this procedure five times. You can as well close your mouth and then puff your right cheek first . Hold it for five seconds. Do the same thing for the left cheek. Repeat this procedure five times.

3) Chin and jaw exercises
Close your lips and curl them into your mouth. Hold this position for ten seconds. You can also curl your lip over your lower jaw, then open your mouth wide and keep moving your lower jaw up and down. Do this ten to fifteen times a day.
Keep chewing gum regularly. This can also reduce your chin fat.

View user profile http://familydoctor.findtalk.biz

5 Re: how to reduce the cheeks size on Thu May 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Many thanks. I have no words to give pay for you greatness. It's a big big help for me. Today itself i started my exercises.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum